Dreams do come true…
Let us help you host the perfect wedding!
We have the perfect venue at the Mankato Golf Club for your memorable day. Bring together friends and family, from 40 to 200 guests. We can design your event with all the personal touches and decisions that express who you are!
Whether it is a ceremony by the pond, a reception on our pool deck overlooking the pool, or inside our spacious dining room overlooking the golf course, the spectacular view will only compliment your event.
Our Banquet and Event Coordinator will guide you through every detail to make your special day a perfect memory. Your event will be brought to life with the finest personalized service and delightful cuisine. The experience and commitment of our professional staff enables us to host everything from cocktail receptions to formal, seven-course dinners.
From the breathtaking view to the outstanding food, your day will be flawless! Relax and enjoy– when you put your special day in our hands.
For more information, contact Cheryl Kraus-Doe:
Phone (507) 387-5676 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Wedding Updates –
For Reception spaces for celebrations or private parties per January 10, 2021
- All of our tables are set 6’ apart from each other.
- We can currently host an event with a max of 100 pp (Maximum of 25% capacity) as long as social distancing is practiced
- All of our staff is currently wearing masks and per July 25, 2020 Executive Order 20-81 this includes guests as well in indoor event venues and indoor spaces of combined indoor/outdoor venues. There are situations in which your face covering may be removed, such as when eating or drinking, if social distancing is maintained between members of different households. The face covering should be put back on if not eating or drinking.
- Bands are allowed as long as social distance is practiced. Dancing and dance floors are not allowed until further notice
- We have signage that is use to direct people and remind them of social distancing.
- We have increased cleaning and sanitizing in the facility, particularly in high-touch areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations are provided throughout the facility.
We will work with you to create a floor plan for your event that provides built in social distancing, and accommodates 6 people maximum at this point. We will also help you plan food and beverage service that will limit exposure to your guests.
Our mission is to provide you with the best experience we can while maintaining the safety of everyone.
From Our Guests…
Thanks for everything! It went so smooth! The servers were fantastic! Lots of compliments on the food. And planning was a breeze! Glad we choose the Club.
Good Morning! Thanks for the great party last night for our association. Many compliments from those who were there- in fact they all want to come again next year- Everyone was so helpful!
Thank you for the wonderful evening! As always, great complements from everyone who attended on the food and service!
My brother, sister and I want to thank you and all the event staff for being such a terrific host for our memorial service. During every step of the process, you were accommodating and it made for a pleasurable experience for all our guests. Thank you for the kind words and I know my mom and dad would have been very pleased with the service and facility as well. We’ll certainly be singing the praises of the Mankato Golf Club in the future and I hope our paths cross again.
I just wanted to say thank you for putting on such a lovely event last night. Boy, was it crowded! It was our largest group ever but we were all able to squeeze in and find a spot to sit and we enjoyed the evening. The food was delicious and the staff very friendly. Thanks for everything.