The storied history of the Mankato Golf Club began in 1919 when Thomas Bendelow designed the original nine holes and then in 1954 William Langford added the additional nine holes that make up the scenic 18 hole championship golf course we have today. Known for immaculately manicured grounds the par 71 course is highlighted by six unique par threes, half of which require a beautiful ravine carry. Three water ponds and mature trees add to the Southern Minnesota scenery.
- Easy access to the golf course with less player traffic and quicker pace of play.
- Championship golf course with four sets of regulation tees and two sets of shorter PGA family tees providing a challenging and enjoyable experience for golfers of all ages and abilities. Learn more about PGA Family Course
- Extensive practice range complete with a full long game area, short game area and large practice green.
- Individual and group lessons available for men, women and children of all ages and abilities from one of our two Class A PGA golf professionals. Learn More
- Golf leagues for men, women and couples. Learn More
- Extensive junior golf program. Learn More
- Fully appointed locker rooms, complete with lockers, towels, personal amenities.
- Online tee time management system.
Member Minnesota Golf Association
Member Minnesota Women’s Golf Association
Member United States Golf Association
Member Southern Minnesota Golf Association